Agriculture Admission 2019 GSAUCA Agriculture Admission

Agriculture Universities in Gujarat

Anand Agricultural University (AAU)

Anand Agricultural University (AAU) was established in 2004 at Anand with the support of the Government of Gujarat, Act No.(Guj 5 of 2004) dated April 29, 2004. AAU's activities have expanded to span newer commodity sectors such as soil health card, bio-diesel, medicinal plants apart from the mandatory ones like rice, maize, tobacco, vegetable crops, fruit crops, forage crops, animal breeding, nutrition and dairy products etc.

 02692-261310    registrar@aau.in    www.aau.in

View Colleges 


Junagadh Agriculture University (JAU)

The College of Agriculture, Junagadh started functioning in the month of June, 1960. The college was affiliated to Gujarat University, Ahmedabad from its inception till the year 1967. Subsequently, on inception of Saurashtra University in 1968 at Rajkot, the affiliation was transferred to it. The Gujarat Agricultural University was established in February 1972 with the Statewide mandate for the triple function of Agricultural Education, Research and Extension Education.

 0285-2672080/90    registrar@jau.in    www.jau.in

View Colleges 


Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University (SDAU)

The Government of Gujarat had established the Gujarat Agricultural University in the state vide Gujarat Act, No. 13 of 1969. The Government of Gujarat repealed Gujarat Agricultural University Act, 1969 and promulgated GAUs Act, No. 5 of 2004. Accordingly, Four State Agricultural Universities have been carved out from erstwhile GAU, S. D. Agricultural University being one of them.

 02748-278226    registrar@sdau.edu.in    www.sdau.edu.in

View Colleges 


Navsari Agricultural University (NAU)

The Navsari Zone of erstwhile GAU had attained the status of independent State Agricultural University (SAU) with the promulgation of Gujarat Agricultural Universities Act 2004 on May 1, 2004 heralding formation of Navsari Agricultural University with Navsari as headquarter. NAU’s jurisdiction covers seven districts of South Gujarat viz., Narmada, Bharuch, Surat, Tapi, Navsari, Dangs and Valsad.

 02637-282823    registrar@nau.in     www.nau.in

View Colleges 



 Instruction

  • Admission of 85% seats in various courses of Agriculture University is done by Gujarat State Agricultural Universities Common Admission (GSAUCA) online at  www.gsauca.in and admission of remaining 15% of seats are done by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is done online at  www.icar.org.in